19 September 2006

Bill Clinton: "I am sick of Karl Rove's bullshit"

Following up on an item previously blogged here, Huffington Post’s Eat the Press reports that the New Yorker interview with Bubba will not be made available online.  So we’ll have to make do with what tidbits others post from the source.  Rachel Sklar at EtP was kind enough to list a few.

Clinton on Rove: "I am sick of Karl Rove's bullshit."

Clinton on the Kerry campaign: "Like a deer caught in the headlights."

Clinton on the vote to go into Iraq: "I'm sick and tired of being told that if you voted for authorization you voted for the war.  It was a mistake, and I would have made it, too...”

Clinton on dying: "I've reached an age now where it doesn't matter whatever happens to me… I just don't want anyone to die before their time anymore."

Clinton on the Washington Post's Susan Schmidt: "A Xerox machine for Ken Starr."

Clinton on the Bush administration: "It just makes me mad... I just wish I were there trying to articulate an alternative vision."

No comments: